Monday, October 26, 2009

yaaaawn....but...i m bak...hopefully to carry on a long innings..


hey...hello evry1.....welcome to my blog once again ( my old readers.... very few ) hehe...and a big welcome to the new ones.... its not that i dont want to blog...but... its jus tht i don find what to write that keeps me away from here...but this time i am determined to do it...i agree that i hav a rather tough month ahead in view of my SeMESTER 3 EngINEeRIn BTECH XAMS....wel...yep... m doin my study in Electronics n Communication.....as i hav mentioned in my previous post....and u guessed it ryt... i m jobless here..since we hav "STUDY"hols..now..lol.... 4 those of u who dont know...wel..my college wants its students to do real good in academics sacrificing anythin... but we students go one better over th college by usin th break to study..ooops...srry...to sleep, play,movies...and ya now bloggin too....

so ths all 4 a short restart....hope to come up with gud topics hencforth...so.. 4 now though...gud bye!

No comments: