Sunday, June 29, 2008

Laazy Sunday...


hoi guys!!! .... goodnoon...

Yest. night th programme at Lotus Club ws good....ws kinda expected..since a new adminstration had takn ova dre...thy wer givin a Mojito cocktail free with evry single dinner coupon...bt unfrtunatly my dad used up all of dem..and me and my mom jus sat ther lukin at oders sippin on to them..... sick of dem>>. bahhhhhhhhh..... moreover we reached late..and th thambola ws about to bgin.. ..and me bought 3 coupons@20 each...well bg money ws in store.... 500 bucks 4 each line and 2k 4 a full house...whoaaaaaaa..... cool na?... but as always luck neva favoured us.... "screw faith..... it neva goes my way " ... well my bro missed th jakpot by 2 numbers..so sad of him...no wonder y he ws mighty pissed wit th beautiful lady sittin in d front row who won it... usually these nite outs neva dissapoint me...coz i meet sum of ma acquaintances and jus chit chat...but yest..ws borin hell out thre... none turned up to gimme company...so as evry human thinks.. i went downstairs to stuff in sthhin... it was biriyani ..infact mutton biriyani... i used to lyk it...but nowadays...i eat it quite often tht i hav developed a dislike.... .. returned home by 11...den watched a bit of Mission 90 Days....not bad... i gt up today late ..around 9 ...actually its quite early 4 my standards....hehe....den my buddy Nikhil calld me up..and enquired on whtr i m free today...dcided on goin 4 HULK....but sumhow or d oder ...we bcame late ..ebin ws also der...and dropped th movie plan....den jus went to Bpride..and had a brunch...and returned home... guys ...if u hav sum nice and interestin topics ..do let me know by ur posts..i will try bloggin abt thm....now hav to go to church...will pray 4 all of ya.. bbye..

" DO NOT COUNT TH CHIKENS B4 THEY HATCH "

if u do tht...u mite hav to regret things aftrwards...so jus tak things as it cums and don expect big big things...it may jus not happen to u...trust me guys... i hav experienced it... things maynot b th way u tink they r....

signin off.... ur

E RELEASER boy..... bbye..

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.