Saturday, June 28, 2008

me a blogger??? wht th hell??


well ... i neva in my wildest of dreams thought tht i wud strt bloggin today....but y not?? ..isnt it?...instead of sittin in front of d pc and chattin th same old topics of love mariage or arranged?? criket or futball etc etc...its nice to try on new( 4 d majority of dem, still it is.... ) things lyk bloggin...... kk so u guys hav ne idea on y i put my blogs name as E-releaser????

ne guesses???.... i cn hear some ...wts it?? electronic, huh??/ ..sorry not ....tht into electronics...jus joined Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology...4 AEI expanded as Applied Electronics and Instrumentation...bt tht doesnt mean tht i m alrdy into ELECTRONICS... i wil pull it off... the "e" stands 4 EMOTIONS.... nice naa?... i cee bloggin as a place wher i cn release my emotions onto u readers....sorry 4 tht guys...u hav been d chosen unftunates to hear them...but..don t u worry ...its nothin tragical or sthin..i will b jus tellin about my daily life happenings and stuff and i don want it to b an award padam ( malayalam terminolgy 4 film )....


Now i" ll introduce myself...well i m JOE THALIATH...bcam an adult about 3.5 months bak...cmpltd my schoolin in Rajagiri Public School , Kalamassery..... miss tht place lyk anythin....wish i dd my 12th again....had a really sweet 17een...hehehe... ya...4gt my 12th pass percentage is 86.8.... i tell evryone tht i hav 87...no probs naa..it feels much bttr 4 d sayer and d listener wen it is 87.... i f u ppl tink i shudnt b doin dat...i really don give a damn about it...

wrote all the enttrance exams, the curse of an indian youth...and cam out with jus descent ranks....below expectations...vry below...not much of regrets about tht since i hav got admission in one of d best colleges in Cochin...bt still keepin my fingers crossed on whtr i gt my favoured branch of ECE aka Electronics and Communication Engineering...i hav a 90 percent chance...

hmm...so ..hope tht u had gud time...4give me if u havnt gt wht u xpected 4 i am a rookie in bloging...tonight we r havin a club night at Lotus club...so gtg 4 tht....hav to gt ready and stuff...so gn and god bless evry1.....bbye..... more posts cn b xpected frm tmrw onwards... now me g2g....

3 comments:

Vinay Utham said...

hello joe. nice to see you in the world of blogging. I must say that i am really impressed by your way of writing. The way you have expressed your ideas and emotions is impressive!!! And the name of your blog is also good. Keep blogging,my friend. Miss you!!!

Unknown said...

who the hell is vinay......?
your new boyfriend??!

Unknown said...

hey,ur stuff is pretty good......!!
i din think u had it in you,but i guess i underestimated you....!!
but make sure you mention abt ur friends on the next post,particularly the "3" and of course ME.....!!
waitin for ur next post mate.......
signin off
JOSE